Demonstration License Agreement
Innovative Music Systems, Inc. ("Licensor") is willing to license the Demonstration Version of intelliScore ("Software") to you only if you accept all of the terms in this License Agreement and Warranty. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this Software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by Licensor, your use of this Software indicates your acceptance of this License Agreement and Warranty.
Ownership of the Software
1. The Software and the accompanying written materials are owned by Licensor and are protected by United States copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
Grant Of License
2. You are hereby licensed to use the Demonstration Version of the Software; make as many copies of the Demonstration Version of this Software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original Demonstration Version to anyone; and distribute the Demonstration Version of the Software and documentation in its complete and unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
Restrictions on Use and Transfer
5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
6. You certify that you have obtained the required authorization or permission for the reproduction of any copyrighted works you process by using the Software. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Licensor for any liability or legal action as a result of processing copyrighted works.
7. LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Licensor recommends you try the free demonstration version of the Software prior to ordering. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state to state.
8. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, in the United States of America.
10. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact Licensor for any reason, please email email@example.com.